1. Our business hours are 9AM to 4PM Mountain Time, Monday through Friday. We may also be away during shows and buying trips. During these hours, please, leave a message with your requests.
2. All sales are by prepayment unless credit has been established with us in advance. We will hold requested items for seven days while awaiting payment.
3. Add a minimum $6.00 for postage and insurance. Memorandum, approval, and creditcard order will be charged for shipping at costs. International orders require a minimum $14.00 charge for shipping and insurance.
4. Memorandum and approval orders have 15 days to return or pay for goods. All memoradum and approval orders require payment of shipping and insurance charges as they appear on the invoice. Returning merchandise should be shipped to us fully insured. We are not responsible for underinsured returning parcels.
5. We accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express for payment. All creditcard orders are charged a minimum $6.00 for shipping and insurance regardless of the size of the order. For your protection, when sending credit card information by e-mail, please, break the number into two or moreseperate messages. You may also call directly to set up an account with us.
6. We usually ship within 2 business days of receiving your order or payment. Overnight and 2nd day shipping when requested are charged extra.
7. Thirty day return privileges on unaltered goods. All gemstones are guaranteed as represented. Returns received after thirty days are subject to a minimum 10% restocking charge.
8. Our Mailing Address:D&J Rare Gems, Ltd, P.O. Box 824, Salida, CO 81201
9. Call us TOLL FREE at 1-800-869-7493, 1 719 530 0628, or FAX us at 1-719-539-5232
10. Our hard copy newsletter is sent complimentary to non-customers for the first six months. Subscriptions for additional newsletter are $12/year for non-customers. Active customers receive their newsletter for free.
11. Due to the recent increase in the frivilous requests for additional images and certificates we now require a $100 US non-refundable deposit prior to filling theserequests. The deposit will be applied towards the purchase price of the gem.